Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Addicted To SouthPark?!

Well SO AM I!
Your Not Alone!

Many Kids WORLD WIDE have taken this Show to a whole new Perspective! Personally i think it is be best show on Comedy Central, maybe even on TV period!

Lately, I have started to watch South Park. I know that South Park has been out for several years now, but maybe I was still way to young to understand it. Or just too stupid :P but now I am totally addicted to it and cant stop!

The show gave me a new perspective on life, i guess you could say. It has kinda taken over my life. LOL whenever i get home the first thing i do is turn on my TIVO and watch the episodes that have recorded for that day. Then i get online and watch whatever episode i want with this site...
http://www.southparkstudios.com/

I dont know how i would live without this site! But i will have another Blog entry about that :)

My favorite character is KYLE! He is the JEW! i love him and everything about him! He is the one person on the show who actually learns something at the end of an episode, him and Stan that is :)

Well i hope you all enjoy my blog! i will try my best to get on as much as i can to blog even more about our favorite TV show!

:) Shalom
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment